Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Super Mario Bros. Game History & Personal Game Review

First off, Mario is the protagonist of the series, and he often saves Princess Peach from the evil King Bowser. Mario is a plumber that lives in the Mushroom Kingdom, home of Toads that look like mushrooms. Most of the time, Mario stomps on King Bowser's minions and defeats the Koopa and saves the princess. That's basically what Mario started off with. Later on, Mario was in his first RPG game, "Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars," and then in the famous "Paper Mario" games. Mario was already a huge hit then, but when there where other games like "Mario Kart" and "Mario Golf" on the Nintendo 64, his popularity was beaming. Personally, my favorite Mario game is Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii, because it sends Mario on a whole new adventure beyond his own world and maybe even beyond the stars. The game includes a whole bunch of new puzzles and challenges, and possibly defies the laws of physics with it's controls. Plus the whole game looks really cool and captures the whole theme with space and traveling to different galaxies. I would say that I don't have anything that I don't like about this game, since it wasn't too short or too easy (Considering that I still haven't beat the game, at least before we took it back). I would say that overall, I would give the game 4.99/5 stars. Why not the whole five stars? Just because I believe that there's something missing in all of this. So see you next time! Talk to you later and peace out!

~ SkyeBlue

3 comments:

  1. I can't really read this because it is such a crazy color. You might want to consider changing your styling so we can easily read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that this was a good post, but it seems to be the only one on your blog O-O, I don't see the others. Also, consider the fish tanks on the side, is it really necessary for you to have three fish tanks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As said above, the color hurts my eyes. I think some of it is over the other part. Even though I don't play Mario, the article was ok.

    ReplyDelete