Thursday, October 20, 2011

Minecraft survival logbook

so This blog will update later but any ways....
Minecraft... email here to find out where it is. (Like really HERE)
So Played it recently. Kinda lags at school. But really cool. You basically start out with nothing so you break trees with your hands mold them together and make stuff like axes and stuff to go through places. More info SOON as I still need more data.... teehee....
And Continued!
So I got pretty far today. I got an axe and mushrooms and stuff. Then a creeper came and blew me up... I lost all my stuff! dang it creepers. So I died by a spider when I was trapped in a pit... which was my house... WAHHHHH! Flaming man pig started stalking me... blew up and gave me meat. Started making a house with dirt as spiders... yah.. NOOOOO. So I made a house and accendently fell onto creepers. house go boom. So I remade it and died and died and now my house is perfect! Made my house only to be killed by a random spawn of a skeleton. came back made stuff like ax and sword... And now review of minecraft. Minecraft has a 8-bit like feel with everything made out of blocks which are half the size of you. You create items by breaking them and then molding them together into items. And now back to my log book. I made a boat and made a door and a torch now for roof and stuff. and will make port for my boat. Nice Seed While Playing: Seed = 4499179164507319897. Anyways Started making stairs and walls and windows. And made a little tunnel to the water and tried riding on a boat but... I got trapped beneath a stone!.. NOOOO! Anyways I re-got everything from dying but then I had too leave and go to my house. Which has a roof and will have doors to the roof so nothing gets in. Minecraft is really addicting if you played with LEGO's when you were a small child. TeeHee. Hello Small Child. JK! Jezz did you think I was a creeper? Anyways good day to you!

1 comment: