Friday, October 7, 2011

Different types of shuffle

Heres a familiar hardstyle group dancing in a pattern that they made themselves.

Video: Me and Sarah

Hers a random rave hardstyle shuffle.

The melbourne shuffle as its more widely known as originated in Melbourne, Australia and is very popular in the UK and underground raves which is usually for ages 16+ and unfortunately i can't go yet ): lol but theres a long history of melbourne shuffle I myself have tried to learn for a year and a half but don't even have the basic steps yet. It's very hard to learn but a really neat dance to learn especially if your into the music and style of dance well signing out -Hardstyleforlife21

4 comments:

  1. wow, dude, I am so jealous.
    I feel like a loser, I wish I could too!

    Mradif (Demaree R)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... I wish I could do that! Cool videos.

    ~Miss Treble

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video effects are really good.Cool dancing.
    -Gustavo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting dance style. It certainly looks hard, maybe I can get my sister to try.
    Elena A.

    ReplyDelete