Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gregars Leads!

lead 1 Question:  Have you ever wanted to switch weapons in zelda without pausing the game? Did you want to see where the golf ball is in wii sports to aim better? Have you ever felt like the wii is missing something? The Wii U answers these problems.
Lead 2 Twist: The Wii will never actually get any better because the suck so much. Just Kidding! The Wii U is now here and will make the Wii a hero! Yay!
Lead 3 Question: Do you need to have the biggest Wii collection Then you need a WIIU
LINK! Click Gregar!Last Is not mine it is felixs

9 comments:

  1. Lead 2 its comical and grabs my attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lead one is probably your best bet. I think that whichever one you chose you will need to add a thesis at the end. I would also avoid cliche leads.

    --SUSHI MASTA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Lead 1 the best because readers who have these sort of problems will be immediately interested in your article and will want to read more. I agree with SUSHI MASTA in that you need a thesis at the end of any of your leads.

    -Culinary Queen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that they were all too short to really hook me into the story o-o, but I thought that lead one would be the best if you would cut down to mayber only 2 questions, then continue on what you meant.
    -Chocolate Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lead one is probably the strongest lead. I would recommend trying something like a narrative lead; maybe complain a little of what you don't like about the Wii and how the WiiU can help (or helped) you. This will make the readers feel like they can connect to your experiences and it will most likely draw more readers in.
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found them all to be too short to really grab my attention at all, but i think if you were to build upon the first one, that could turn into an really strong lead

    -Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the question lead the best. Make it longer by explaining the conflict and adding more reasons why you feel the Wii U is the best.-Haley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think lead one is the best so far, but theres alot you can add to make it even better!:) You should add a thesis and add more about the Wii U its self :)
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete