Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Syndicate daily minecraft project (:


So here's the #1 subscribed Youtube UK solo gaming commentator and he just happens to post daily Minecraft videos called "The Minecraft Project"  he's very popular in the UK and the U.S. he's is very funny and cares  about his fans unlike other random people. He lets people download his world and then live streams some episodes so fans could comment and give him ideas he ask for the audiences' help and admits to his mistakes he sometimes does two Minecraft videos a day to keep his fans involved and interested and often hides annotations in his videos kind of as an insider joke. He often says that he loves playing Minecraft in one episode he mentions hat he kind if wants to be an architect and Minecraft lets him create his own world. He is the one who inspired myself to start playing Minecraft. He does get payed to play the newest games on Playstation 3, PC, and X-Box 360. Here's his youtube channel. I subscribe to him and look forward to his funny videos everyday as soon as I get home from school he often gives me ideas and although his world is great I've started my own world in a mock of his but his is far better than mine but still I try. Besides his daily Minecraft Project he also works on another minecraft project he calls "SyndiKate Adventures in Minecraft" where its him and a girl named kate working together in their own private server which is also quite funny.I suggest watching him if your a fan of Minecraft.-Hardtyleforlife21


Photos from: www.facebook.com/TheSyndicateProject



2 comments: