Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Da PurpleNinja's Top 5 Video Games

Konnichiwa minna-san (once again, this mean hello everyone in japanese.)! As some of you (my close friends) may know, I have moved and finally got my PS2 back (but not my memory card, I have no idea where it is). Hurray! And what better way to celebrate then to name my top 5 games for the PS2. Prepare yourself for epicness.

WARNING: Some games are for mature audiences. Read with caution

5. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Rated M
My second favorite grand theft auto. For once, there's a two-player mode in it, and you don't drown in a puddle of water. You can actually swim. The cheat codes are awesome too, like the jet-pack, flying car, or airplane. Just don't fly over the boarder, the cops will get you. Trust me.

4. Pac-Man World 2 Rated E
I love that little yellow pac-thingy. The game-play is pretty good, it's fun, and doesn't get too cheesy. This game could have ranked higher if the wood levels and lava levels weren't that hard. It's a pretty good game to play when you're bored. ALSO, if you have this game, climb up to a high platform (works best in wood levels) and fall down to a lower platform. YOU HAVE TO LAND ON IT! Pac-man will land on his butt, hurt, and it makes a funny sound. I love doing that.

3. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories Rated M
My very favorite in the GTA series. The cheat codes are super easy to remember, and it's funny to rampage in it. With me, I'll go so far in the game, then I'll take a break and rampage for a while. I like the area by the hospital and police station, because they can never catch me. But be aware that you can drown in this game. Seriously, I drowned in a PUDDLE before. It made me so mad that I didn't know what to do.

2. Kingdom Hearts Rated E10+
I LOVE THIS SERIES AND THIS GAME! The plot is amazing, game-play is wonderful, and the characters are awesome. It takes a little while for the game to get interesting, but after a while it gets pretty good. And it's not one of those games that are super short. I still haven't beat this game. I'm too scared to go back to Hollow Bastion or fight the phantom at Never-land. I had NIGHTMARES of losing or fighting weird bosses, like heartless-bunnies. 
This game was so close to ranking number one, but that title belongs to...

1. Kingdom Hearts 2 Rated E10+
ABSOLUTE BEST. GAME. EVER! I love the twists and turns of the plot. I love the soundtrack (it always tears me up). I LOVE ROXAS! Lol fan-girl moment. The Roxas story was so sad. Why did he have to go? Axel was awesome. He was my favorite by default because of his awesome smexy-ness and flaming weapons. The Origination was cool too. It's a shame what happened to them though.... All in all, best game ever. 
But I have one question: Why is there a Kingdom Hearts 3? The ending was pretty conclusive, so why would they make a third one? Please let me know in the comments. 

SAYONARA!

No comments:

Post a Comment