Friday, November 18, 2011

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword



Hey everyone! SkyeBlue here with some really epic news! I'm pretty sure you've seen this on Tv before, but I'd like to share that the new Zelda game, Skyward Sword, is coming out on November 20, 2011. From what I gathered from the Zelda wiki, the game takes place before the events in Ocarina of Time, and Ganondorf (or as I like to call him, GanonDORK!) will not be in this game, but they will possibly mention his appearance in Ocarina of Time. The gameplay consists of using the Wii Motion Plus for swordplay, similar to Twilight Princess. However, other items can be used with the Wii Motion Plus also, like bombs, slingshot, a whip, and others. In addition to the gameplay, Link is right-handed in this game as well to make it easier for the players. Now the music is what I'm looking forward to the most. The Zelda wiki says that the music is orchestrated (much like the music from Super Mario Galaxy). So I'll say I'm really looking forward to this game, and I hope I get this for christmas. C=

~SkyeBlue

No comments:

Post a Comment