Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Farewell post. PurpleNinja

This is our final post for Ezine. FOREVER! It was really fun guys. I'm gonna miss it (I don't want to go to Sci-Tech). But I'm not just gonna remissness over the past for my last post. I actually have some good advice for you gamers out there (if anyone is gonna read this). Have you ever heard the theory that if you scrub toothpaste on scratched up video games that they will work (if you haven't, now you know). Well guess what? It works. Very well. I fixed up ALL of my broken games, including ones with HORRIBLE scratches that have been "dead" for years. YEARS! And they work almost like new. Of course they don't work just like new, if they did that'd be a miracle. I just fixed SkyeBlue's games last night, so hopefully they work too. Here the tutorial here. NOTE: It's a 50/50 chance that it will work. DO NOT use on somewhat scratched games. Test it out first on games that are "dead" or that you don't really like, and if it works, move on with the other games. It wouldn't be good to do it on your favorite game. Good luck, and it was a fun semester with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment